xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Apr 30, 2023 - May 7, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

• 4 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Allure of the Seas - Apr 30, 2023 - May 7, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
  • 1 month later...

Hello! My name is Kiannah(24 F). My boyfriend (Wade 24 M), his family and I will be sailing on the Allure of the Seas, embarking on April 30th in Galveston, Texas! This is our first time cruising and we are so excited ! Looking forward to having lots of fun and meeting new people. Please feel free to reply with any advice you have for us first time cruisers, I’d love to hear from you all ! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 4:35 PM, Emoore said:

Hello everyone!  I found a facebook group for this cruise, it's at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1075232100543461

And you should know that registration for tickets to the shows is now open on the Royal Caribbean website!

Thanks for the heads up. We have 6 people. I was able to book our entertainment! 

On 2/8/2023 at 11:51 AM, Patrick1 said:

Has anyone ever parked at the new RC terminal in Galveston?  Cost?  Safety?

I paid $150 to park in the South Lot.  The cruise terminal area in Galveston is very safe.  I strongly recommend pre-booking your parking though, unless you want to be parked out in the back 40.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there with my cruise BFF. This will be our 6th cruise together - 4 with other friends, and we did a super fun cruise just us on Allure back in 2017.

I have Diamond status from when I was still linked to my parents' account, but with 78 points heading into this cruise, I'll be Diamond in my own right! 🎉

On 3/10/2023 at 4:35 PM, Emoore said:

Hello everyone!  I found a facebook group for this cruise, it's at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1075232100543461

And you should know that registration for tickets to the shows is now open on the Royal Caribbean website!

Thanks for the information but...the Facebook group is a joke.  Too many BOT's including the Moderator.

This is our second cruise, we did the 5-day Adventure of the Seas last year and it was so much fun that we moved to a 7 day this time! We can't do the excursions so we'll be sticking around close to the ship for those (I am in a wheelchair that isn't able to go on them). You'll find us pretty easily, I'm the grandmother in the wheelchair with the blue and purple hair (yes, I love that stuff). I'll be accompanied by Santa on vacation (hubby). 

If you see us, come say hi, we love to meet people. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Apr 30, 2023 - May 7, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)