Urgent: need OA cruise director's email address

Is email really going to be the easiest/most effective/most expedient way to contact the Cruise Director for what you are dictating is an Emergency?

The CD probably wouldn't be checking email until late into the evening (if even then) just due to a CD's usual daily schedule and workload alone.

You should probably contact Guest Services either in person or on your stateroom telephone.

Family member was tested positive. We're in quarantine now. Apparently RC is not arranging the way back home anymore, like they used to do... 

We now have to figure out how to return to Canada... 

The reason why I asked for the email is that somebody on this forum told me to contact CD of Odyssey back in December when there was miscommunication with the guest service related to another kind of emergence. After the email was sent, things have been fixed in like 30 minutes. 

8 hours ago, TonyYOW said:

Family member was tested positive. We're in quarantine now. Apparently RC is not arranging the way back home anymore, like they used to do... 

We now have to figure out how to return to Canada... 

The reason why I asked for the email is that somebody on this forum told me to contact CD of Odyssey back in December when there was miscommunication with the guest service related to another kind of emergence. After the email was sent, things have been fixed in like 30 minutes. 

Royal should be providing quarantine hotels until you can get back to Canada.  I also thought I read, but may be mistaken, they will allow you to rent a car to drive home in lieu of quarentine.