xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - Jul 25, 2022 - Aug 1, 2022 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Quantum of the Seas - Jul 25, 2022 - Aug 1, 2022 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)
  • 2 weeks later...

Shriner, I have not had any shore excursions cancelled -- only booked one in Juneau and one in Skagway, but haven't heard anything.  The travel was booked through Lifeway, as they are the "travel agent" for the Bible Study cruise -- 

Maybe we will run into each other on board, even if you are not part of our group.

NJ

3 hours ago, NJQuilter said:

Shriner, I have not had any shore excursions cancelled -- only booked one in Juneau and one in Skagway, but haven't heard anything.  The travel was booked through Lifeway, as they are the "travel agent" for the Bible Study cruise -- 

Maybe we will run into each other on board, even if you are not part of our group.

NJ

we had a salmon hatchery/glacier tour we booked on black friday for juneau canceled only for it to appear again as an option just a few weeks ago at a higher price of course.also had a white pass railway trip into canada get the axe as well but was able get the "scenic white pass railway" excursion booked.

Looks like quantam of the seas has engine troubles causing reduced speed which is causing the shuffle of itineraries on some dates.looks like the sailings with different stops than our trip.

https://www.cruisehive.com/engine-issues-force-itinerary-changes-for-royal-caribbean-cruise-ship/75548

Hi I’ll be on the cruise with my husband and Daughter who is 15 years old. I was wondering about any changes to the itinerary also having heard about quantum’s need to have engines looked at.

I noticed that you said there was a Bible study group that will be on board can you tell me anything about that? My husband and I would at least be interested to stop by and say hello.

Regards, Ellie in North Carolina

Ellie, so great to hear from u.the Bible Study is a conference from Lifeway, with scheduled teaching by Lysa TerKeurt, Proverbs 31 ministry from Mathews NC. U can check with Lifeway for more info.  I'm excited to be on the cruise and study with other ladies

Wow! So cool there’s a Christian Bible Study group with Lysa T on our July 25 cruise! We’re Christians too and have heard her on the radio.
It looks like you have to book through Lifeway to get access to her worship and study sessions. bummer. But excited about having so many Christians on our ship!

We too are curious about the itinerary d/t the failed engine. We don’t want to miss out on the iceberg (that a few future sailings on Quantum will miss)

I also read there was a rockslide in Skagway about a month ago that damaged our dock  (Quantum was diverted that day. And turns out no other dock is appropriate for the size of our ship). So curious about the latest on THAT dock situation too. 

Yes, I'm excited to be part of the Lifeway group with Lysa Terkuest,  and curious about itinerary, I haven't received any information about changes.  My check in time was changed by someone from 11 to 12:30. I have two set sail passes,  one with each time.  Hopefully we can connect on board 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - Jul 25, 2022 - Aug 1, 2022 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)