Oasis-class ships down under

Hi everyone, not sure if this is a repeat post (i.e. if this question has been asked before), and I'm new to this forum (so please be nice, lol)

I know for the 2022-2023 cruise season in Australia we get two ships from the Quantum class - Ovation and Quantum, and we get one from the Vision-class; Enchantment

I know in the past, we've had ships from the other classes, such as Voyager, Explorer, Radiance and I think we were supposed to get Serenade but that was cancelled due to... C19

Was just wondering, is there a particular reason why the Oasis class ships never come down under? It's not like Sydney/Brisbane/Perth are small ports 😛

I just don't want to have to pay for flights to the United States.... just to experience one of the Oasis ships 😛

Maybe in the future... Allure or Oasis will come down under - one can only dream 🤞 (Seeing as how Allure and Oasis are the oldest in the Oasis class) (I doubt the cruising market down here is popular enough for RCI to send us Wonder, Symphony or Harmony :P) 

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think eventually there could be an Oasis Class if/when the cruise industry starts to truly recover financially and things go well for a few years.

You're probably right, but by then, Utopia and Icon will probably be out lol. Maybe Royal Caribbean will give Allure her amplification then send her down here! I mean Ovation is great and I sailed on her back in 2017, but I would LOVE to be able to cruise on at least one of the Oasis class ships!

I think we will eventually get an Oasis class ship in the region but I imagine it will once the 1st or 2nd Icon class sets sail. This will free up 1 or 2 Oasis class ships from the Caribbean market and they could be looking for a new port to call home.

15 hours ago, EmersonNZ said:

I think we will eventually get an Oasis class ship in the region but I imagine it will once the 1st or 2nd Icon class sets sail. This will free up 1 or 2 Oasis class ships from the Caribbean market and they could be looking for a new port to call home.

Here's hoping... although....if things settle down in Asia, they might send one of them to Asia instead? 😛