changing drink package

We have purchased the deluxe drink package for our September cruise.  Yesterday my wife was put on medication that she cannot drink with, but the medication is more important.   I know we can do one deluxe and one refresher package, but I have to call in for that.  Since I already purchased the deluxe will they just change my wife's and refund the difference, or do I have to cancel and rebook meaning I will lose the price I was able to get the deluxe at?

12 hours ago, jcfoshe said:

We have purchased the deluxe drink package for our September cruise.  Yesterday my wife was put on medication that she cannot drink with, but the medication is more important.   I know we can do one deluxe and one refresher package, but I have to call in for that.  Since I already purchased the deluxe will they just change my wife's and refund the difference, or do I have to cancel and rebook meaning I will lose the price I was able to get the deluxe at?

You can call and they will change her to a refreshment package and refund you the difference in price.