xSAILEDx Independence of the Seas - Sep 4, 2023 - Sep 8, 2023 (4 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)

We're not you your cruise (yet) but have been on Indy 3 times so far this year and two more scheduled at the end of summer.

We really like this ship and the short weekend cruises.  I hope you will too.   (though waiting over a year? We got off Indy two weeks ago and can't wait for August to get here to get back on.).  lol 

9 hours ago, Steve in Orlando said:

We're not you your cruise (yet) but have been on Indy 3 times so far this year and two more scheduled at the end of summer.

We really like this ship and the short weekend cruises.  I hope you will too.   (though waiting over a year? We got off Indy two weeks ago and can't wait for August to get here to get back on.).  lol 

Sounds amazing. Yeah we are doing this for part of my 40th birthday. We are then staying in Universal Orlando for a week. Exciting times ahead. Hopefully 🤞if we love it as much as we think we will then this will be the first of many cruises. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Independence of the Seas - Sep 4, 2023 - Sep 8, 2023 (4 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Independence of the Seas - Sep 4, 2023 - Sep 8, 2023 (4 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)