Wrongly Formatted Luggage Tags?

Hi everyone,

Just got my Royalup Bid accepted for the Ultimate Panoramic Suite (14128, Port Side Forward) on an Oasis of the Seas sailing and got the new docs with the luggage tags. The tags don't have the red-border suite indicator on them, and from the look show the room being in the wrong section of the ship. Should I be concerned about this? or will it be something that won't be much of a problem? I figure this is probably due to only two of these rooms even existing in the system. 

image.png.e110f4443ce6aecde4fd2d8b3fb06981.png

I’ve seen that kind of mistake before…seems to be getting more common.  Sad

I would not worry about this at all.  The UPS is Star Class so your bags will be handled separately from all of the other luggage.  If a new tag needs to be created, the SC greeter will take care of it for you. Just be SURE that you do not give your luggage to anyone until you have met with the SC greeter and he/she gives you direction about your luggage.  Do not let anyone take your luggage….and believe me, they will try !  Once your greeter or your Genie tells you where to put your luggage, then you will be fine.

Enjoy your UPS !