Oasis of the Seas Suite Guest Benefits

We will be sailing on the Oasis of the Seas this summer (July 8 - 15) out of Cape Liberty.  We have heard mixed stories about the availability of complimentary alcoholic beverages for Sky Class passengers.  Can anyone confirm that there is complementary beer and wine available from 11AM to 11PM in the Coastal Kitchen lounge?  Also, we are traveling with some unvaccinated children and we are curious about the requirement for onboard testing for cruises that are 7 days or longer.  Can anyone describe their personal experience with that testing requirement?  Thanks.

Some ships had less crew, so the 11-11 beer and wine weren't always available. I think you will be fine come July. It is called the suite lounge; Coastal Kitchen is the restaurant. Not all suite lounges are located in/around the CK.

Unvax children need a pcr test 3 days before, vax guests need either pcr/antigen 2 days before. When you check-in with unvax children they will give then an antigen test before boarding. That is the extent of testing for domestic cruises to the Caribbean. 

6 hours ago, Loops said:

We will be sailing on the Oasis of the Seas this summer (July 8 - 15) out of Cape Liberty.  We have heard mixed stories about the availability of complimentary alcoholic beverages for Sky Class passengers.  Can anyone confirm that there is complementary beer and wine available from 11AM to 11PM in the Coastal Kitchen lounge?  Also, we are traveling with some unvaccinated children and we are curious about the requirement for onboard testing for cruises that are 7 days or longer.  Can anyone describe their personal experience with that testing requirement?  Thanks.

We are on that same cruise. So excited. From my understanding the suite lounge has free alcohol for an evening “happy hour like time”. I was under the impression that it was only during that time. Snacks are all day. Coastal kitchen is the restaurant that we have for suite members only. Whoo hoo

1 hour ago, Stelkp said:

We are on that same cruise. So excited. From my understanding the suite lounge has free alcohol for an evening “happy hour like time”. I was under the impression that it was only during that time. Snacks are all day. Coastal kitchen is the restaurant that we have for suite members only. Whoo hoo

They will have a happy hour (selections of hard liquor plus beer and wine) each evening from 5/5:30-8pm and that is usually when snacks are served as they aren't an all-day thing. I have sailed Harmony and Allure and they do beer and wine 11-11 from a small selection. Since the restart for some odd reason Oasis and Symphony haven't always had the 11-11 in the suite lounge. But much of the services on all Oasis class ships are up and running, so it shouldn't be an issue. 

19 minutes ago, YellowBrickRoad said:

We are on that same cruise as well and we are in a suite. We will go to the Coastal Kitchen one or two times as we enjoy the other restaurants as well. Great to hear the info above on happy hour times. We still get the Deluxe Drink Package so don’t always know the info…

Yes we got the drink package too. I was on the fence about it since I could get something at the lounge in the evenings but I wanted freedom to go wherever and whenever. I have habachi and Giovanni reservations. Otherwise winging it. I’ve only been on Anthem before and I’m really excited for this! 

11 minutes ago, Stelkp said:

Yes we got the drink package too. I was on the fence about it since I could get something at the lounge in the evenings but I wanted freedom to go wherever and whenever. I have habachi and Giovanni reservations. Otherwise winging it. I’ve only been on Anthem before and I’m really excited for this! 

Yes, love the freedom to go wherever,whenever. We got off the Anthem in March. Had a great time. We have done Habachi before and have a reservation for this one. Love it. In March we did the Sushi&Sake Lunch and absolutely loved! (Especially that Champagne Lobster Roll!) …I’m going to do that one again. 

1 hour ago, YellowBrickRoad said:

Yes, love the freedom to go wherever,whenever. We got off the Anthem in March. Had a great time. We have done Habachi before and have a reservation for this one. Love it. In March we did the Sushi&Sake Lunch and absolutely loved! (Especially that Champagne Lobster Roll!) …I’m going to do that one again. 

Have you been on oasis before? My traveling companions are my sister and our kids (12,17,19) First time we are doing this. I’m sooo looking forward to it. I’ve watched so many videos I think I know the ship by heart! Can’t wait to get on

23 hours ago, Stelkp said:

Have you been on oasis before? My traveling companions are my sister and our kids (12,17,19) First time we are doing this. I’m sooo looking forward to it. I’ve watched so many videos I think I know the ship by heart! Can’t wait to get on

Yes, we have! I have 1 son who will be 14 by then. Soooo much fun and things to do! On our March cruise, it was the first time he went to the teenage club and had a blast. 
All of you are going to love! We have done Zip Line and IFly too!

On 5/19/2022 at 6:13 AM, YellowBrickRoad said:

We are on that same cruise as well and we are in a suite. We will go to the Coastal Kitchen one or two times as we enjoy the other restaurants as well. Great to hear the info above on happy hour times. We still get the Deluxe Drink Package so don’t always know the info…

On 5/18/2022 at 8:49 PM, Stelkp said:

Grandpa (me) has been trying to host a cruise for the entire family since 2019 only to have every attempt cancelled.  Even though it looks like we will finally be sailing on 8 July from Cape Liberty, unfortunately two of my daughters, their husbands, and their children won’t be with us due to the requirement that kids 12 and over be vaccinated.  But my other two daughters, their husbands, and their children will be traveling with Grandpa and Nana!  I have booked them all in Grand Suites and everyone is exited to be going.  Maybe we’ll see you onboard.

5 hours ago, Loops said:

Grandpa (me) has been trying to host a cruise for the entire family since 2019 only to have every attempt cancelled.  Even though it looks like we will finally by sailing on 8 July from Cape Liberty, unfortunately two of my daughters, their husbands, and their children won’t be with us due to the requirement that kids 12 and over be vaccinated.  But my other two daughters, their husbands, and their children will be traveling with Grandpa and Nana!  I have booked them all in Grand Suites and everyone is exited to be going.  Maybe we’ll see you onboard.

So nice and generous of you! Hopefully we have a great cruise!