C+A points

I usually get them ten to fourteen days after the cruise. Once in a while, they miscalculate and I have to to call the C&A line to get them corrected. I’m usually solo and in a suite so I should get three points per night…unless I booked prior to the end of the double point bonus…then six per night. But, every time I had to call…they corrected it right away. Takeaway from this is; always keep track of your points!

there is a trick you can do that someone told me about on here, where you can update them yourself sort of. You go into the cruise planner and go into profile, delete your C&A number save, then re-enter it and then save again and your account will automatically update to reflect your points. I have done this myself and on my in-law accounts and it worked

2 hours ago, endofturn said:

How big of a tip do you think it would take to get someone to double your CnA points while on a cruise?

I hope I wasn't misunderstood.  I wasn't suggesting a loyalty ambassador could be coerced to pad your points. 

If you were joking, WHOOSH right over my head!!! 🙂

17 minutes ago, Toby said:

I hope I wasn't misunderstood.  I wasn't suggesting a loyalty ambassador could be coerced to pad your points. 

If you were joking, WHOOSH right over my head!!! 🙂

Totally joking unless any loyalty ambassadors are reading this, in which case I'm totally joking and I also have Venmo.