Online reservations for Coastal Kitchen HOTS

If you are in a full suite (GS or above) you will be able to make your Harmony CK reservations online before you board.  At least, I was able to do that.

I think that if you are in a JS you must wait until you get onboard.

All I know is that for my upcoming Harmony sailing, CK reservations were an option in the Dining area of the Planner.  I made 1 CK reservation just to see if it worked and it did.

• 1 month later...

I sail on the Allure in a little more than a week in a Crown Loft Suite, so I decided to check my cruise planner.  Coastal Kitchen is not even listed as one of the dining options to make reservations for ahead of time.  All of the rest of the specialty dining is listed as well as the dining packages and the MTD option, but no Coastal Kitchen.

I have been on the Allure and ready to make my second Oasis cruise in June.  The Coastal Kitchen was no open when I went on the Allure and Oasis.  Is the food better than the MDR or like the Windjammer except in a nicer place?  We are in a JS and my understanding is we can use the Coastal Kitchen in the evening,  is this correct?  What are the food choices etc?

My opinion is that the Coastal Kitchen is supposed to be a "middle ground" between the MDR and specialty dining.  The CK menu does not change like the MDR, but it is a smaller venue with great service like specialty dining.  I like going to CK for a change of pace, I thought the food was good the few times we ate dinner there.  You are correct, in a JS you are able to eat dinner at CK, but grand suite and above get breakfast lunch and dinner in CK.  Actually breakfast in CK was one of my favorites when we stayed in a Crown Loft suite.  I loved waking up and just walking around the corner from my room to sit down for breakfast with a view in small and not usually very busy locale.  

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, ladydiinflorida said:

I am on Harmony Dec 2nd in a GS and CK has never shown up on Cruise Planner.  Do I need to call?

For our Harmony sailing, we were in a GS and it never showed up on our Cruise Planner.  We ended up asking the concierge to make reservations for us when he contacted us a week before sailing.  You can also make reservations once on board.

For our Anthem sailing coming up, it was strange.  It showed up in our cruise planner right after we booked our cruise.  Then it disappeared for a few weeks.  It reappeared again for a few days about two weeks ago (at which point I made our CK reservations) and now it is gone again.  Strange but typical RC website glitches I am guessing.

On 10/22/2017 at 11:00 AM, Sabrinaklai said:

For our Harmony sailing, we were in a GS and it never showed up on our Cruise Planner.  We ended up asking the concierge to make reservations for us when he contacted us a week before sailing.  You can also make reservations once on board.

Same experience on Harmony.  i replied to Concierge email in the days before the cruise and it was done.

I had heard others state they made CK reservations in the cruise planner but for Harmony it was never in the cruise planner.  For an upcoming Anthem cruise I see CK in the cruise planner but alas I'm not in a suite so no access.