Drinks and package

Hello

I wanted to find out more about the drinks to see if the refreshment package will be worth it for me.

For the drinks: I don't drink alcohol but definitely want to try out mocktails. I have read you can order a cocktail on the menu and ask them to hold the alcohol. I assume this means I will still have to pay the full price of the cocktail rather than a lower price of a mocktail?

I have also read that there is some sort of limit to buying drinks in that if there is a $12 limit and my drink is $13 then I have to pay that extra $1. My question is where can I find this information? The section of the drinks package details doesn't indicate anything about this.

Edit: Would buying an alcoholic drink and asking to hold the alcohol count as an alcoholic drink, as in paying for it because I wont have the alcohol package?

With a refreshment package you have no limitations and you can order any drink that does not include alcohol. There is no price restriction As there is with the deluxe package, I assume mainly because nonalcoholic drinks are nowhere near as expensive as alcoholic drinks.

as there is with the deluxe package, I assume mainly because the nonalcoholic drinks are nowhere near as expensive as alcoholic drinks.

Mocktails (or virgin cocktails) are included in your package, you will not be charged. 

8 hours ago, CaitlynRC said:

Hello

I wanted to find out more about the drinks to see if the refreshment package will be worth it for me.

For the drinks: I don't drink alcohol but definitely want to try out mocktails. I have read you can order a cocktail on the menu and ask them to hold the alcohol. I assume this means I will still have to pay the full price of the cocktail rather than a lower price of a mocktail?

I have also read that there is some sort of limit to buying drinks in that if there is a $12 limit and my drink is $13 then I have to pay that extra $1. My question is where can I find this information? The section of the drinks package details doesn't indicate anything about this.

Edit: Would buying an alcoholic drink and asking to hold the alcohol count as an alcoholic drink, as in paying for it because I wont have the alcohol package?

They will not charge you the $13+ for a drink unless it has alcohol. More than likely you will be paying $5-7 a la carte for the mocktails unless you have the refreshment package.