Changes to Odyssey of the Seas sailings in December

Well, this rather blows - we finally booked a cruise for December on Odyssey a few weeks ago.  Our first cruise since 2017.  Setting out on Dec 17th and Returning Dec 24 with stops at Labadee and Coco Cay along with Falmouth and Grand Cayman.  Got an email today that due to some berthing issue in Ft. Lauderdale, the cruise is going from 7 nights to 6 nights and returning on the 23rd instead.

Which, would have been so bad, but the lost day is no deleting the Coco Cay stop from the itinerary.  The email indicates it's impacting sailings from the 17th through the 31st.

One of the options is a full refund including the deposit, but it's a bummer.  I've been reading here for RCCL specifically and some other cruise forums, but I've not seen a change to an itinerary quite like this.

Anyway, if you're on an Odyssey sailing during the last weeks of the year, check your emails.

Most of the Odyssey Caribbean sailings I have seen have been either 6 or 8 nights. I am on her in Nov, and she is 6 nights, which also has stops in Labadee, PDCC and Falmouth. Maybe that is why they have changed them, it sucks that PDCC is being dropped, I jumped at the opportunity to do both private islands on one sailing.