Diamond level wifi ?

I seem to remember reading somewhere on the board that one of the perks of reaching Diamond was free or reduced wifi. I checked a PDF benifits comparison I found on line, but it didn't mention wifi.  Any recently new Diamond level folks that gave sailed and don't usually buy a wifi package, please let me know if you were offered any wifi perk once on board.  Thanks in advance.

To be clear you have a choice of a one day Surf pass at $0 or a discount towards the price of a full voyage plan using onboard pricing.

If you wait after each passing day the cost of "full voyage" plans has dropped since there are fewer days left.   

This applies for each Diamond member in your cabin but independently (you can't stack or combine them towards one plan).

A couple who are both Diamond would each receive the discount.

The free day pass of Surf starts when you say so. For example if you exercise the discount for a free 24 hr pass of Surf at 12:00 noon on day 2 then it expires at 11:59am on day 3.  In this manner you can get coverage for some of two days.  Do the same with your spouses free coupon and share the account then effectively a couple can cover some of four days by choosing the start times based on itinerary and ports of call.

Just to add to @twangster's excellent information, if you buy a package but still want to use your free day (so you can have a second device connected, either for your own use or for use by another member of your party, which is totally allowed) then you do need to visit the Voom desk on board, because for some unfathomable reason a package "hides" your free day and only the Voom person can get it out of jail.

7 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Just to add to @twangster's excellent information, if you buy a package but still want to use your free day (so you can have a second device connected, either for your own use or for use by another member of your party, which is totally allowed) then you do need to visit the Voom desk on board, because for some unfathomable reason a package "hides" your free day and only the Voom person can get it out of jail.

Thank you for this. I noticed my Option for free day was missing.  I was hoping to add this for my son, but he’s in another cabin (not Diamond)I wonder if I’ll be able to do this. Time will tell

3 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Thank you for this. I noticed my Option for free day was missing.  I was hoping to add this for my son, but he’s in another cabin (not Diamond)I wonder if I’ll be able to do this. Time will tell

You absolutely should be able to. I've done the same thing before on Adventure too. It's a perk you're fully entitled to. Take the phone with you to the Voom person, tell them you need to connect a second device and give them the phone. They'll do it for you. Note that the free day is surf only, not streaming.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but once you begin the 24 period of free basic internet ANYONE can use it if they have the account login ID and password. Only one device can be connected at a time, but whenever someone new logs in it causes the previous device to be disconnected. 

For all you more experienced cruisers, is this correct? I know my wife & did this earlier this month. We just took turns logging in and checking email and news. I assume anyone else who had the login credentials could do the same. 

18 minutes ago, Lugnut said:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but once you begin the 24 period of free basic internet ANYONE can use it if they have the account login ID and password. Only one device can be connected at a time, but whenever someone new logs in it causes the previous device to be disconnected. 

For all you more experienced cruisers, is this correct? I know my wife & did this earlier this month. We just took turns logging in and checking email and news. I assume anyone else who had the login credentials could do the same. 

Yes, only one device can be logged into the account at a given time, but it's not limited to the original device.