xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - May 28 - June 5, 2022 (8 Night Southern Caribbean)

First Roll Call - thought this was a neat idea!

Ready for our first cruise post COVID - and our first with our kids (3 and 18month)!  We're also taking another family of with a teenage daughter that have never cruised before.

I am so ready to be on the boat!!  🙂

Also my wife and I’s first cruise since Covid. One thing I noticed, its labeled as Labadee, Aruba & Curaçao, but the itinerary has Grand Cayman instead of Labadee. Curious if anyone else sees both Labadee and Grand Caymans in their cruise planner.

5 hours ago, MichaelG said:

Also my wife and I’s first cruise since Covid. One thing I noticed, its labeled as Labadee, Aruba & Curaçao, but the itinerary has Grand Cayman instead of Labadee. Curious if anyone else sees both Labadee and Grand Caymans in their cruise planner.

Hello - we are cruising on the 25 June and our schedule says the same but when you click further into the booking it reverts back to saying Labadee.  I had a look at the Cayman Islands Cruise Port schedules and the Explorer is booked in there ?  Other people have been commenting that their itineraries have been changing to Grand Cayman dropping Haiti and La Romana but we haven't had anything (yet anyway!). 

5 hours ago, MichaelG said:

I think your itinerary has changed to Grand Cayman instead of Labadee - have you not received any notification from RC ?  I think there are a few posts on here somewhere if you search.

On 5/21/2022 at 4:14 AM, Margaret Stephens said:

Hello - we are cruising on the 25 June and our schedule says the same but when you click further into the booking it reverts back to saying Labadee.  I had a look at the Cayman Islands Cruise Port schedules and the Explorer is booked in there ?  Other people have been commenting that their itineraries have been changing to Grand Cayman dropping Haiti and La Romana but we haven't had anything (yet anyway!). 

I'm on June 25th, have not seen any changes at all on any page, emails, web site or app.  I guess we'll see.

On 5/21/2022 at 3:14 AM, Margaret Stephens said:

Over the last month or so I had several e-mails - first dropping Labadee and La Romana and adding Bonaire and a sea day...  then dropping Bonaire and add Grand Cayman. When I log into the cruise planner and the app they both say Grand Cayman.

4 hours ago, DipaTut said:

Over the last month or so I had several e-mails - first dropping Labadee and La Romana and adding Bonaire and a sea day...  then dropping Bonaire and add Grand Cayman. When I log into the cruise planner and the app they both say Grand Cayman.

Hello - any idea why they dropped Labadee and La Romana from your schedule.  

8 hours ago, Margaret Stephens said:

Hello - any idea why they dropped Labadee and La Romana from your schedule.  

Not really, I had assumed it was due to COVID restrictions at those ports. But they didn’t say in the emails.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - May 28 - June 5, 2022 (8 Night Southern Caribbean)