Using 3 specialty dining visits at the same time for three people?

I assume this is 100% no, but could I buy the three specialty dinners bundle and have two other people join me and I pay for them with my other two visits (use all three at once for other people)?

Is there any other way to reduce the cost of taking a group to a specialty restaurant? The cost for 4 at chops is more than unlimited specialty dining for one person for the whole cruise. 

The alternative is lunch instead of dinner but I'll take that as an emergency option.

5 hours ago, endofturn said:

I assume this is 100% no, but could I buy the three specialty dinners bundle and have two other people join me and I pay for them with my other two visits (use all three at once for other people)?

Is there any other way to reduce the cost of taking a group to a specialty restaurant? The cost for 4 at chops is more than unlimited specialty dining for one person for the whole cruise. 

The alternative is lunch instead of dinner but I'll take that as an emergency option.

No, the dining packages are per person. The pricing on the cruise planner might be the cheapest it will be. If you had a group booking, like 15/20 people, they might give you a discounted rate for specialty dining. But no there is no way to use any package for one person to pay for more people.

1. Specialty dinner 1 - the perfect starter for your first dinner party! A perfectly balanced dish that includes the best ingredients to ensure you get the most from your evening.

2. Specialty Dinner 2 - this is the ultimate appetiser for any occasion. Rich flavours and textures are complimented with the freshest ingredients and will have your guests talking about it for weeks!

3. Specialty Dinner 3 - what better way to end a great night than with some decadent desserts? These sweet treats are sure to leave your guests asking for seconds!