Check your Cruise Planner - Drink Packages

marti314

I just logged into my March Navigator of the Seas sailing and i am seeing the DELUXE package for 38.00 a day which is even more than the 25% off some of us got last year.  I also see the Royal Replenish for 18.00 a day.  Whats interesting is the little banners still say 20% off but the prices are clearly lower.  

Hope others see the same.

post-5026-0-39262100-1486134178_thumb.jpg

THANK YOU!  My April Rhapsody cruise dropped to $41/day which saved me $24.78 over what I had paid just last weekend.   

November 2017 Adventure cruise is listed at $46, so I'm going to wait before booking that one.

(edited to change Vision to Rhapsody - Vision was last April!)

I got excited...briefly. Checked earlier today and only Internet and some Specialty dining discounts for our May Harmony cruise. Checked again after midnight and there were new banners indicating discounts on drink packages and excursions too. Prices are still the same. :(

April 7th Serenade OTS now 30% off on Deluxe Beverage Package....largest discount I have seen on this

Diva,

The discount is "up to 30%" on drink packages. Just like the discount on excursions is "up to 20%". Today I cancelled my excursions on the upcoming Serenade cruise in March and re-booked saving a lot of money. The higher the drink package & excursion, the higher the discount. 

Noticed this too...I first noticed the internet packages were cheaper, then checked the drink package and excursions I had booked. Had to cancel it all and rebook, but saved a lot by doing that. Saved $250 total on one Deluxe drink package and one Refreshment package , plus another $100 on excursions. We are sailing on Serenade of the Seas in April

I just logged into my March Navigator of the Seas sailing and i am seeing the DELUXE package for 38.00 a day which is even more than the 25% off some of us got last year.  I also see the Royal Replenish for 18.00 a day.  Whats interesting is the little banners still say 20% off but the prices are clearly lower.  

Hope others see the same.

Yup I got this package for the first time because of the price.  I hear it's a pretty good price.  I am sailing on the 3/17/2017 sailing