Ages of children when booking the excursion

endofturn

I booked two excursions, one in playa mia (Cozumel) and a stingray one (Cayman). Our kids are 2 and 3 now. When I paid and booked the excursion it only charged for the adults, had a check mark next to the kids but charged nothing. I believe it noted them as infants as well.

I'm nervous about this, the kids will be 3 and 4 by the time the cruise rolls around. Could I be in a situation where I show up to playa mia and they ask the age of my son, I say 4 and they charge me at the gate or something?

Did you purchase through Royal Caribbean? In the old cruise planner, it would show the ages of everyone at the time of sailing, not their age when you purchase the excursion. I don't see the ages in new cruise planner, but they would still calculate the correct age of everyone. Not just for pricing, but for age limits of the excursion too.

3 hours ago, melmar02 said:

Did you purchase through Royal Caribbean? In the old cruise planner, it would show the ages of everyone at the time of sailing, not their age when you purchase the excursion. I don't see the ages in new cruise planner, but they would still calculate the correct age of everyone. Not just for pricing, but for age limits of the excursion too.

Yes, booked via the cruise planner. If that's the case then I'll rest easier. Thank you.