Non-alcoholic drink package -- comprehensive list of places it can be used?

We usually get the booze package but in our last 6 cruise-less years we've had two children who will be joining us for our next cruise on the Liberty of the Seas. 

We plan on getting one soda package and one medium package. I really want to make sure we get full use out of that package, so are there any places I'm missing out on? It can get mocktails at the bars, of course. Coffee at the cafe promenade. Fresh oj in the windjammer.

What else? I heard shakes at Johnny Rockets without staying to eat. 

The package is getting full use, I don't leave money on the table so since I'm not going to be drinking 20+ beers, wines, and cocktails I want to explore all my options and not just drink fountain soda all day.

Water bottles…anytime you think of it, stop at a bar and ask for one.  Bring to your room so you will always have bottled water to drink. Fresh OJ can also be ordered in the MDR if you are eating breakfast there.  With the refreshment package you get a soda cup so you can also visit the machine whenever you have that cup with you.  There are other choices besides soda in the machine.

42 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

With the refreshment package you get a soda cup so you can also visit the machine whenever you have that cup with you.  There are other choices besides soda in the machine.

There are no Freestyle machines on Liberty. 

I have not tried to get a milkshake without eating at JR. I have heard this is very inconsistent from ship to ship, so you may not be able to get one for free without food. 

Ben and Jerry's on the Promenade also has bottles of Powerade that are included in the Refreshment package. 

It can really be used anywhere on the ship and at Coco Cay and Labadee...

You can get bottled water in every bar, you can get the specialty coffees (not at Starbucks), all mocktails and sodas, fresh squeezed oj in the MDR at breakfast, and I have also gotten it in the Windjammer...

Personally is it "worth it" for me?  Yes.  Why?

1. because it's paid for in advance so I can just enjoy my cruise and not worry about how much I'm paying. 

2.  I will typically drink 2 espresso based drinks in the morning, grab a bottled water or two throughout the day, have at least 1 mocktail by the pool (actually probably more than 1).

3.  The Coca Cola Freestyle machines have tons of drink options...not just sodas...

4.  because it's prepaid I don't worry about what I can and can't have on the cruise so I'm not stressing about it. (same as #1)  LOL.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-is-the-refreshment-package

40 minutes ago, endofturn said:

What about that juice bar on the pool deck?

If they're actually using Squeeze as a juice bar, you would be able to order any juices with the package.  I think that location on the pool deck likely serves as a bar annex more than a dedicated juice bar at this point.

Really the only place it can't be used for an extra cost non-alcoholic beverage is going to be a branded Starbucks location which I don't believe Liberty has.

When you eat in the main dining room, you can order cappuccino or espresso at the end of your meal and it will be included with the Refreshment Package.

9 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

If they're actually using Squeeze as a juice bar, you would be able to order any juices with the package.  I think that location on the pool deck likely serves as a bar annex more than a dedicated juice bar at this point.

Really the only place it can't be used for an extra cost non-alcoholic beverage is going to be a branded Starbucks location which I don't believe Liberty has.

When you eat in the main dining room, you can order cappuccino or espresso at the end of your meal and it will be included with the Refreshment Package.

Ok, so that brings up another question. When we had the drink packages before we had a coffee at the end before dessert. 

Since one of us only has the soda package is regular coffee with dinner complimentary? We normally just had black coffee and added cream or milk from the carafe. Actually we normally had Irish coffee but it was never a cappuccino or anything like that.