Cruise Compasses

On 5/20/2022 at 7:14 AM, SpeedNoodles said:

Whenever someone who was on a Symphony sailing sends them to Matt to post.

What's the easiest way to send them, assume I scan in 1 page at a time, just got off Anthem and have all the Cruise Compasses, we had to ask for them the first couple of days, I even had to "borrow" a staff copy on day 1 as none were being issued.

40 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

What's the easiest way to send them, assume I scan in 1 page at a time, just got off Anthem and have all the Cruise Compasses, we had to ask for them the first couple of days, I even had to "borrow" a staff copy on day 1 as none were being issued.

I cut them apart and run them through my multi-sheet, double-sided scanner at work (shh!). Takes 90 seconds and puts them all in a single PDF.

On 5/19/2022 at 7:06 PM, Jeffrey Hall said:

Do you know when a newer Symphony Cruise Compass will be posted?

New Cruise Compasses are contingent upon a blog member keeping a copy of each day's compass during their cruise and then scanning them in and sending them to @Matt for posting after returning from the cruise.

I'm one of the members that likes to do this each time I cruise. Just a little way to help out my fellow cruisers here!

I now request from our stateroom attendant to deliver TWO copies each evening. I keep one clean, fresh copy in an envelope to bring home while my wife scribbles all over the other with a pen and a highlighter to note what she wants to do the next day!

1 hour ago, Mike.s said:

I use the “notes” app on my iPhone. It lets me to “scan” each page and then I can email them at the end of the cruise and it puts it in PDF form.