On board credits

Yes and no, the onboard credit could be attached to a person or the entire reservation. If the two people on the booking don't share a spending account, it will only be able to be used by the main person on the reservation. You can just use the main person's seapass until it is gone. 

My friends had $200 of OBC on their reservation.  One used $100 to prebook something in cruise planner.  When they boarded Oasis the remaining $100 was split equally between the 2 people.  Each had their own credit card on file for the reservation. 

When it has been my husband and I booked in a cabin with one credit card it's just one bill and the OBC is applied to all purchases/gratuities until it runs out.

7 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

My friends had $200 of OBC on their reservation.  One used $100 to prebook something in cruise planner.  When they boarded Oasis the remaining $100 was split equally between the 2 people.  Each had their own credit card on file for the reservation. 

When it has been my husband and I booked in a cabin with one credit card it's just one bill and the OBC is applied to all purchases/gratuities until it runs out.

10 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Yes and no, the onboard credit could be attached to a person or the entire reservation. If the two people on the booking don't share a spending account, it will only be able to be used by the main person on the reservation. You can just use the main person's seapass until it is gone. 

Thank you both!