Making show reservations

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Making show reservations
11 minutes ago, IzzyB said:

I am wondering if they are changing that sometime soon, because when I got to my Entertainment planner it lists my ships as one of the ones that will be taking reservations before cruising.  My cruise is not until November.

Oasis and Quantum class use to allow you book shows about 30 days in advance. That might come back before then and it might still be the way of the restart come Dec. 

8 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Oasis and Quantum class use to allow you book shows about 30 days in advance. That might come back before then and it might still be the way of the restart come Dec. 

I don't remember my Harmony cruise I had booked in December showing that in entertainment section, but noticed it this time.  Which is why I was wondering if they would open it up before our cruise in November.  Seems odd to say we can do it in advance when we really won't be able to.

12 minutes ago, IzzyB said:

I don't remember my Harmony cruise I had booked in December showing that in entertainment section, but noticed it this time.  Which is why I was wondering if they would open it up before our cruise in November.  Seems odd to say we can do it in advance when we really won't be able to.

What I mean is it might be a feature left over from before the restart. My Oct 2021 Allure sailing said I could book entertainment online and I knew I couldn't. I had sushi and other food classes booked, that were later cancelled and removed. Lots of feature show up on the planner that later get changed or deleted, so not odd. Dec is a good 6 months away, lots of things can and will change.