Spa Nails Acrylic - Independence of the Seas

I bought my daughter a mani / pedi on day 3 cruising day for the morning.  She has Acrylic nails and tips.  She wants to know can the spa service those types of nails?  She doesn't want to do the mani pedi if they can't since it would be a waste.

1 hour ago, gakarl said:

I bought my daughter a mani / pedi on day 3 cruising day for the morning.  She has Acrylic nails and tips.  She wants to know can the spa service those types of nails?  She doesn't want to do the mani pedi if they can't since it would be a waste.

While I am sure they can do a manicure over her acrylic nails, I don't know if it will be up to a teenagers standards. It will probably be a very basic mani/pedi for a ridiculous price. She might be better off getting that done before the cruise, it's what I do. 

10 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

While I am sure they can do a manicure over her acrylic nails, I don't know if it will be up to a teenagers standards. It will probably be a very basic mani/pedi for a ridiculous price. She might be better off getting that done before the cruise, it's what I do. 

I changed and getting her hair did instead. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

What a thoughtful treat for your daughter on her cruising day! A mani/pedi on board sounds like a fantastic way to relax and enjoy the journey.
Now, about those acrylic nails, it's understandable that your daughter wants to make sure she can fully enjoy the experience. It's a good idea to reach out to the spa onboard and inquire if they can service acrylic nails. They should have the information you need to ensure she gets the pampering she deserves.
After all, no one wants to miss out on a wonderful mani/pedi, especially on a cruise. Besides, you can explore different nail designs since you have more time to dedicate to your manicure.