Arrival Time for Wellness Check vs Check in?

Hi All,

First time cruiser.. Didn't see this in the prior threads, but we have an early boarding/check-in at 11am on Mariner for May 23rd out of Pt. Canaveral. (Stayed up late one night to get it and have a confirmation email!) However, when I went into the app under "Check-in" and clicked on "arrival time" for wellness check, the only times are for past 1:30pm. So, now I am confused as to which time is our actual boarding time. Surely, they would be checking our vaccine info before we are allowed on board. So, that makes me think that we now can't get on the ship until after 1:30. I figured the 11am check-in would cover wellness check. Does anyone know what the two times are for? Thanks in advance!

It just means you show up around 1:30. The bonus here is that you likely would be able to go straight to your stateroom and drop your stuff.

If you print your set sail pass and it says 11:00, there may be a glitch. I'd be interested in knowing if the same thing shows up in the set sail pass in the app -- it should. Show up then. If they don't let you into the terminal, since you're at Port Canaveral, I would walk to next door to Grills, grab a bite and toss a few till you can go back to check in. And the wellness check is no big deal, they just look at your docs and ask how you feel.

Check your set sail pass in the app, it should have your check in (arrival time).  Vaccination cards should be uploaded in the app before you cruise.  If the app won't accept your vax card you will still need to have it at the pier anyway and they will look at it there. 

The "wellness check" is done 24 hours before the cruise sails, typically opening about noon the day before and it is about 12 questions or so regarding Covid symptoms, exposures etc. and they will ask these again at the pier.

If your set sail pass does not show a check in time there was a glitch in the system and your selection did not take.  Then you can pick the available time or show up at the pier and see what happens when you get there.  Additionally, the 1:30 time is all that is left for people to select, so some people actually may go in and adjust their arrival time and that is their only choice.

Thanks guys, Well, I just checked my pass and, I guess I screwed-up. It had been 11 am, but I guess I changed it when I thought I needed to make a choice for the wellness check. There didn't appear to be a selection under arrival time, as though I needed to make one. I surprised there wasn't a warning like, "Are you sure you want to update your boarding time." lol Oh well, live and learn.

Thanks for all your assistance!