Perfect Day - Cocoa Beach Club?

Scott_gunerman

1st cruise with Royal this july.  Cocoa Beach Club is 249 per person [family of 4]…sounds like 2 ships in port.  Is there any value at 249 each?  The 15 yr old is going to be bored to death from what i can see on the YouTube videos [i guess he can come & go] but it does look nice.  249 is steep [many videos advertise 69 or 89 per person] but with 10,000 people on the island i think some exclusivity might be worth the splurge.  Any opinions / comments would be fantastic.  Thank you! 

Sorry but I do not think those prices are worth it at all!  Seriously, we paid $79/person back in November and I really wouldn’t justify paying much more than that!  Even the cabana cost seems so steep compared to what other options are available.  In April we decided to get a cabana at South Beach (which is to the right of CBC when facing the water) and it was so much cheaper than fee for CBC and we were very happy with our choice.  But…that is just my opinion and everyone likes different experiences so I figured I would give you my two cents.

Cabanas are long gone so that’s not an option either and that would be 1499 compared to just under 1000.  Oh well, still plenty of time to decide.  I don’t like the idea of 2 ships in port @ once, so chances are good I’ll bite the bullet on this one and try the beach club.  Thanks for the reply!