A thank you to everyone!!!

• Thecatlady changed the title to A thank you to everyone!!!
1 hour ago, Thecatlady said:

Just got back today from our first cruise ever on Oasis of the Seas, and it was hands down THE BEST vacation we've taken.  

Thanks to Matt, all his videos I watched, and all the advice from everyone here, we were fully prepared for everything. 

Oasis is about my favorite ship!   Glad you had a great time

7 minutes ago, Marlena said:

Lol NP! Were all shows up and running? Ice? Aqua? Etc

Aqua 80 was, however, we never saw it on the cruise compass or in the app.  There was talk in the FB group for the cruise that it was by invite only for those in C&A, which as a newbie, didn't get one.  It was a bit disappointing, but I won't let something like that sour my time.  We did see Cats, the adult comedy show, Frozen in Time, and we did some laser tag.  There was also ice skating and the usual cruise entertainment.

14 hours ago, Thecatlady said:

Aqua 80 was, however, we never saw it on the cruise compass or in the app.  There was talk in the FB group for the cruise that it was by invite only for those in C&A, which as a newbie, didn't get one.  It was a bit disappointing, but I won't let something like that sour my time.  We did see Cats, the adult comedy show, Frozen in Time, and we did some laser tag.  There was also ice skating and the usual cruise entertainment.

Wow! Do you know if it was only certain levels? Or how they were invited?