Royal Up // Two Bedroom Aquatheatre Suite

Wondering-- current reservation in CLS for my husband and I on Allure in June. Option to bid on Royal Up for 2 bedroom Aquatheatre suite. Suppose we do and win it-- we'd like the star class feature. Could you also add people to the reservation with there now being 2 bedrooms? Not sure we'd like to, but wondering.

Also, would you suggest bidding on 2BR Aquatheatre from CLS??

12 minutes ago, jake1004 said:

Wondering-- current reservation in CLS for my husband and I on Allure in June. Option to bid on Royal Up for 2 bedroom Aquatheatre suite. Suppose we do and win it-- we'd like the star class feature. Could you also add people to the reservation with there now being 2 bedrooms? Not sure we'd like to, but wondering

No.  Not without repricing the entire reservation, which would [more than] negate any savings that you would realize from a RoyalUp upgrade.

13 minutes ago, jake1004 said:

@WAAAYTOOO thank you! have you done a 2BR Aquatheatre vs a CLS? Is it worth bidding on? 🙂 TYIA!

I have stayed in the 2 BR ATS but never stayed in a CLS (I have been in one, but never booked one).

Pros of the 2 BR ATS: Star Class amenities (including the Genie).  Incredible aft views.

Cons of the 2 BR ATS:  LONG walk all the way aft.

Pros of the CLS: Dramatic views with the 2 level, full glass windows/doors.  Very short walk to the Coastal Kitchen/Suites Lounge.  Sky class amenities.

Cons of the CLS: Long, steep stairs.  Narrow room/balcony.  No real second bedroom.

The 2 BR ATS was our first (and second, and third) SC suites.  I really enjoyed the suite(s) but I soon tired of the very long walk and once I discovered the convenience of being up on Deck 17, we switched exclusively to Deck 17 and have never gone back.  I'm really glad we did the ATS.  There's nothing to compare to it.  Besides the Royal Loft Suite (and the Villa Suite), the ATS are the only SC suites that truly have a separate bedroom.

If it were me, I would definitely put a minimum RU bid in for the 2 BR ATS.  It would be well worth the SC amenities alone to get there via RU. Good luck !

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I have stayed in the 2 BR ATS but never stayed in a CLS (I have been in one, but never booked one).

Pros of the 2 BR ATS: Star Class amenities (including the Genie).  Incredible aft views.

Cons of the 2 BR ATS:  LONG walk all the way aft.

Pros of the CLS: Dramatic views with the 2 level, full glass windows/doors.  Very short walk to the Coastal Kitchen/Suites Lounge.  Sky class amenities.

Cons of the CLS: Long, steep stairs.  Narrow room/balcony.  No real second bedroom.

The 2 BR ATS was our first (and second, and third) SC suites.  I really enjoyed the suite(s) but I soon tired of the very long walk and once I discovered the convenience of being up on Deck 17, we switched exclusively to Deck 17 and have never gone back.  I'm really glad we did the ATS.  There's nothing to compare to it.  Besides the Royal Loft Suite (and the Villa Suite), the ATS are the only SC suites that truly have a separate bedroom.

If it were me, I would definitely put a minimum RU bid in for the 2 BR ATS.  It would be well worth the SC amenities alone to get there via RU. Good luck !

Thank you for this info.  I went back and forth about bidding on a ATS and decided to go ahead and bid.  I love being on the 17th floor but want to try something different