Harmony Grand Suite or Wonder Balcony?

We will be sailing with our children for the first time in March 2023 (7yo daughter and 5yo son) and got a great deal on a 1BR grand suite on Harmony (Western Caribbean). However, we are wondering based on the videos whether the family amenities on Wonder (Eastern Caribbean) would make for a better experience for the kids. We could swap to a large balcony room on Wonder for the same price. Our primary goal is to make sure the kids have a great time, so what do people think? Keep the suite amenities on Harmony or go for the family activities on Wonder?

Welcome to the message boards.

I think your kids will have a great time on either ship. I don't think one or the other has such a big difference in experience that it's worth the change.

Heck, I'd argue being in a grand suite is better for the kids because you get the suite benefits, which are super helpful for embarkation and disembarkation with kids.

Suite all day long. What you get for benefits out weighs the little extra Wonder gives. You’ll appreciate the Much larger room over a balcony especially with 4 in a room. Then the kids will get there own Wi-Fi I’m sure they’ll use. Then if a royal up is available, try for a 2 bedroom GS.