Sky Loft Suite - - Unlimited Dining?

27 minutes ago, RCARD said:

Does Key Loft Suite on Harmony include complimentary specialty dining?

Hmmm...not sure which suite you are referencing.  Never heard of a Key Loft Suite.

The Crown Loft Suites are Sky class.  No complimentary specialty dining (or beverage package)

The Star Loft Suites are Star Class and include both complimentary specialty dining and beverage packages.

Both Sky and Star Class have complimentary Voom Surf and Stream internet.

Ahh...re-read the thread header.  You are asking about the Sky Loft Suites, so no dining or beverage packages for those.

UGH.  Now I'm confusing myself !  No Sky Loft Suites on Harmony (those are on the Quantum class ships).  I think you are asking about the Crown Loft Suites though....

Looking at the posting history. Seems they got a RoyalUp to a Crown Loft suite.

For a Crown Loft you'll get complimentary VOOM Surf and Stream for everyone booked in suite. Beyond that you'll have Coastal Kitchen access for all meals. Plus access to the Suite Lounge that'll offer complimentary water, soda, beer, and wine from 11a-11p. In addition a cocktail hour that is somewhere in the 5p-8p time range.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Hmmm...not sure which suite you are referencing.  Never heard of a Key Loft Suite.

The Crown Loft Suites are Sky class.  No complimentary specialty dining (or beverage package)

The Star Loft Suites are Star Class and include both complimentary specialty dining and beverage packages.

Both Sky and Star Class have complimentary Voom Surf and Stream internet.

Ahh...re-read the thread header.  You are asking about the Sky Loft Suites, so no dining or beverage packages for those.

UGH.  Now I'm confusing myself !  No Sky Loft Suites on Harmony (those are on the Quantum class ships).  I think you are asking about the Crown Loft Suites though....

Thanks for your reply.

Yes.  It's a Crown Loft Suite, which I is Sky Class on Harmony.  I booked a 3 night specialty dining package and my wife was sure that it was complimentary with our suite.  I checked and RCL said no, but she had some document that said otherwise.  Must have assumed we were in Star Class.

MAYBE NEXT TIME!!!

1 hour ago, CGTLH said:

Looking at the posting history. Seems they got a RoyalUp to a Crown Loft suite.

For a Crown Loft you'll get complimentary VOOM Surf and Stream for everyone booked in suite. Beyond that you'll have Coastal Kitchen access for all meals. Plus access to the Suite Lounge that'll offer complimentary water, soda, beer, and wine from 11a-11p. In addition a cocktail hour that is somewhere in the 5p-8p time range.

Thanks.  

More than enough for me