Royal Caribbean Documentary (onboard tv)

Last month on Anthem, the TV in our cabin played a two part documentary on the history of the cruise line. Has anyone else watched this?  I probably saw the whole thing 2-3 times and found it fascinating.  My wife thinks I’m crazy for watching it (especially more than once), anyone else that crazy?

It covers the initial start up, how they funded the venture, merging with Admiral, many challenges and successes.  I’d watch it again if I could!  I watched all the entertainment Chanel shows. Didn’t feel like I was in the cabin all that much but saw a lot.  Especially like the Cruise Director Joff and the whole every body love a meerkat silliness!  

8 hours ago, CruisingOz said:

We have watched it an really enjoy it. We reached out to see if there was a dvd we could buy or download through Royal, and was told that it was only to be shown on ships and not distributed. Pity 

WHAAAAT ???  You mean Royal actually turned down a source of revenue ?  Unbelievable !

58 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

WHAAAAT ???  You mean Royal actually turned down a source of revenue ?  Unbelievable !

Don't tempt them.... before you know it they will be charging to watch the navigation map on the TV. (I'm only half joking and almost recret typing this in case some at RCL sees it.)