Onine Check In

Sorry if this has been covered, but I could not find it if it was.

I guess my checkin window opens tomorrow...or tonight at midnight.

My question is will I need to fill out all the information prior to getting to select a boarding time? Upload vax cards, credit card/passport info, etc.  Or can I just go straight to picking a boarding time and do the other stuff later. 

Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow, so just wondering how early I'll need to get up, or how late I'll need to stay up, to get an early boarding time.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, OrlandoDad said:

Sorry if this has been covered, but I could not find it if it was.

I guess my checkin window opens tomorrow...or tonight at midnight.

My question is will I need to fill out all the information prior to getting to select a boarding time? Upload vax cards, credit card/passport info, etc.  Or can I just go straight to picking a boarding time and do the other stuff later. 

Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow, so just wondering how early I'll need to get up, or how late I'll need to stay up, to get an early boarding time.

Thanks!

No- reserve your check-in time first for everyone in your party.  You can then go back and enter the rest of the info when you have more time.

If the app is cooperating you can select the Arrival time (aka check in time) for everyone in your party whose reservation is connected with yours. (they should show up in the app now)
IF the app is not coordinating you can do it in the website BUT you  have to do each person individually and will select naturalization papers for everyone, (they can edit that later) and perhaps just make up emergency contact, and any other info AND you must enter a credit card for everyone....which can be changed later-if not in the app, then onboard at guest services)

38 minutes ago, OrlandoDad said:

Thanks!  Used the App and got the early check in time we wanted just after midnight.  Will fill in other stuff later.  This site is a great resource!

Can you tell me if the online check-in for your cruise opened at midnight cruise departure timezone or midnight Eastern?

Thanks

9 hours ago, IrelandABU said:

Can you tell me if the online check-in for your cruise opened at midnight cruise departure timezone or midnight Eastern?

Thanks

@IrelandABU, mine opened based on the cruise departure city time zone.  So it opened “May 12” which equaled midnight May 12 in Italy which equaled may 11th at 6pm eastern time USA (where I am located).