Transportation from Galveston to IAH after Disembarkation

We are concluding a Liberty of the Seas sailing on September 18 and have a flight out of George Bush Intercontinental Airport at Noon that day.  We're thinking this is pretty tight schedule-wise.  What is the best option for getting there promptly without paying anything ridiculous?  Lyft?  I can book on Galveston Express but online it seems the earliest they can do is leaving at 9 and scheduled to get to the airport around 11.  Any thoughts or recommendations are appreciated.  Two passengers.

2 hours ago, RyanLanning said:

We are concluding a Liberty of the Seas sailing on September 18 and have a flight out of George Bush Intercontinental Airport at Noon that day.  We're thinking this is pretty tight schedule-wise.  What is the best option for getting there promptly without paying anything ridiculous?  Lyft?  I can book on Galveston Express but online it seems the earliest they can do is leaving at 9 and scheduled to get to the airport around 11.  Any thoughts or recommendations are appreciated.  Two passengers.

For what it is worth, our TA booked us a Royal transfer, but our flight doesn't leave until 2 PM.  I don't know if Royal will work for you as I don't know when the bus departs.

in March, we pre-booked uber from IAH to the cruise terminal on boarding day ($75, 2 passengers) but no such luck when we returned, the app said not available.

But, I didn't try pre-booking ahead of time.

We had to use Galveston Limo's shuttle to IAH, which cost twice as much as the uber coming to the terminal.

Next time I will try pre-booking uber.

36 minutes ago, ihaoan said:

in March, we pre-booked uber from IAH to the cruise terminal on boarding day ($75, 2 passengers) but no such luck when we returned, the app said not available.

But, I didn't try pre-booking ahead of time.

We had to use Galveston Limo's shuttle to IAH, which cost twice as much as the uber coming to the terminal.

Next time I will try pre-booking uber.

How did you find a ride when you disembarked and the app said unavailable?  I don't remember  rides available at the port.

16 minutes ago, BB1 said:

How did you find a ride when you disembarked and the app said unavailable?  I don't remember  rides available at the port.

a mad search on the web from the terminal parking lot! 

we disembarked at 7:30 and spent a couple of hours getting coffee and roaming around downtown before walking back to the terminal to board the shuttle at 10am

13 minutes ago, ihaoan said:

a mad search on the web from the terminal parking lot! 

we disembarked at 7:30 and spent a couple of hours getting coffee and roaming around downtown before walking back to the terminal to board the shuttle at 10am

That wasn't quite what I wanted to hear. Last time we took the ships transportation and it cost about the same but we did have to wait before the bus left.

38 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

We used Galveston Limo last cruise. 9am the bus arrived and we were out of there within 15 minutes

What time did you get to the airport and which airport? I've been trying to figure out what is the earliest I can reasonably fly out of either airport. We can carry off and leave early. Thanks.