Bringing wine onboard

Hello everyone, quick question!

I know we can bring 2 bottles of wine (750 mL) onboard during embarkation day; however, does anyone know if rice wine (such as sake/soju) are included in this category as well?  If anyone has personal experience with this, please shed some light. Thanks!!

Going on Allure in June 2022!!! 

I've been able to bring rice wine but it has to say "wine" on the bottle or label somewhere.  Same went for port wine!

If they even notice the bottle that is.  I've had them examine a weird shaped Korean plum rice wine bottle but since it said wine they let it through.

5 hours ago, Blur said:

I've been able to bring rice wine but it has to say "wine" on the bottle or label somewhere.  Same went for port wine!

If they even notice the bottle that is.  I've had them examine a weird shaped Korean plum rice wine bottle but since it said wine they let it through.

That's awesome!! Thank you

No one has ever asked me, nor have I ever mentioned it to anyone at the terminal as I usually have the bottle in my backpack.

Now that you mention it, IDK what would happen if I tried to bring something else in those bottles in tho. I supposed I could empty the wine/champaign whatever bottles and fill one with Kraken and one with Tequila - If (yes, that's the thing) no one asks/checks - who would know?? :X

Zoe Perry Wink GIF by CBS

12 minutes ago, JC Pats said:

No one has ever asked me, nor have I ever mentioned it to anyone at the terminal as I usually have the bottle in my backpack.

Now that you mention it, IDK what would happen if I tried to bring something else in those bottles in tho. I supposed I could empty the wine/champaign whatever bottles and fill one with Kraken and one with Tequila - If (yes, that's the thing) no one asks/checks - who would know?? :X

Zoe Perry Wink GIF by CBS

LOL!  That is true, as long as the bottle of wine is a screw top and not one with a corkscrew. LMAO!