Chill Island/Breezy Bay Beach Bed Rental and the water park

HeatherinVT

7 hours ago, HeatherinVT said:

I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me which beach bed rental location is closer or have an easier access to the water park?

Thank you

Hello Heather,

Actually, the Water Park has cabanas for up to six folks that you can rent. Price also includes admission for six to the water park. I booked it last month for $699, the price is $799 now. Here's a link for you: Thrill Waterpark — Cabana And Full Day Pass (royalcaribbean.com)😎

We've rented beach beds at chill island and breezy bay and chill island is closest.  It's nice and quiet ...so... you can enjoy the activities at the water park and then walk over to your comfy beach bed and relax.  If you want to have activities nearby then breezy bay has more going on and is still a comfortable walk to the water park.

On 5/14/2022 at 12:50 AM, recogneyes said:

We've rented beach beds at chill island and breezy bay and chill island is closest.  It's nice and quiet ...so... you can enjoy the activities at the water park and then walk over to your comfy beach bed and relax.  If you want to have activities nearby then breezy bay has more going on and is still a comfortable walk to the water park.

Is the beach bed worth it?  I was looking at it for my family.  We have 3 kids and it says max 4 so hoping they won't be too picky having an extra kid since the one is only 4.

I think it is totally worth it - if you can get it at $149 and no more than $199.   They do "limit" you to 4 wristbands but I don't think they would give you too much trouble about having a young child there.  Likely you won't all be there at the same time as there is so much to do on the island.  I would especially book if there is more than one ship docked the day you visit as that just saves you having to look for chairs.

On 5/22/2022 at 3:31 PM, recogneyes said:

I think it is totally worth it - if you can get it at $149 and no more than $199.   They do "limit" you to 4 wristbands but I don't think they would give you too much trouble about having a young child there.  Likely you won't all be there at the same time as there is so much to do on the island.  I would especially book if there is more than one ship docked the day you visit as that just saves you having to look for chairs.

It was $199 and there is no other ship at port our day.  We are on Symphony, so a larger ship.

We were just on Symphony - no other ships in port.  Lots of empty chairs to choose from and if you get off the ship early you will have choice of which section of the island you want to set as your base.  If you plan to do the waterpark, then chill island is nice and close.  For some activities, breezy bay might be the better choice. Beach beds just offer a little more comfort so have to decide if you feel that is worth it.

9 hours ago, recogneyes said:

We were just on Symphony - no other ships in port.  Lots of empty chairs to choose from and if you get off the ship early you will have choice of which section of the island you want to set as your base.  If you plan to do the waterpark, then chill island is nice and close.  For some activities, breezy bay might be the better choice. Beach beds just offer a little more comfort so have to decide if you feel that is worth it.

I believe the beach beds offer some shade in addition to comfort.  Did they have a lot of chairs with the shade coverings?  Shade is my main thing.