Specialty Reservations at MDR?

For my past few cruises I’ve always gone to the MDR on embarkation day and confirmed the my time dining reservation and ask for a 2 top for my wife and me. On my next cruise we bought a 3 night dining package. Can the MDR make the specialty reservations for me? Or do I need to go to one of the specialty restaurants separately to do this?

23 minutes ago, spursfreak21 said:

For my past few cruises I’ve always gone to the MDR on embarkation day and confirmed the my time dining reservation and ask for a 2 top for my wife and me. On my next cruise we bought a 3 night dining package. Can the MDR make the specialty reservations for me? Or do I need to go to one of the specialty restaurants separately to do this?

I'm not sure if you can make specialty dining reservations in the MDR (I would love to know if you can), but you can certainly make specialty dining reservations at any specialty restaurant. Additionally, you can make all of your reservations for specialty dining at one restaurant... no need to run around to each restaurant.

When we last purchased the 3-night dining package on Oasis back in OCT, we made all of our reservations at Chops Grille shortly after we boarded for Chops, Giovanni's and 150 Central Park.

On 5/12/2022 at 7:08 AM, spursfreak21 said:

Not at the MDR, however there will be a kiosk near the main entrance on deck 4 for Oasis class ships just outside Izumi that you can make your reservations for all the specialty restaurants on board.