App Question

So I have some cruises in my app - we sail in Mariner this year, but the app doesn’t open to allow me to see dining, etc.   Yet our  sailing next year on Allure DOES have that option.    

I also see the allure sailing has the “my sailing tag” on it but the Mariner doesn’t.   

Any thoughts on why this is happening or how it can be fixed?

Thanks in Advance 

5B0F179A-C5BA-473B-8CE3-59D9E2FEADB0.jpeg

Ya.   I already tried that - sorry I should have included this in my earlier post.    We’ve been on lots of cruises and I’ve never had this happen before.    
I can access the cruise planner to make purchases on the website - so that is working fine and tells me the reservation is fine.  

So weird.

I’m assuming the app is available on Mariner - it’s listed in the “supported ships” 

41F26E60-688B-489E-8717-82FE88F05C4C.jpeg

58 minutes ago, DJsMrs said:

I already tried that - sorry I should have included this in my earlier post.    We’ve been on lots of cruises and I’ve never had this happen before.    
I can access the cruise planner to make purchases on the website - so that is working fine and tells me the reservation is fine. 

I have no idea how to resolve this myself, but I will tell you that when I experienced this I had to visit Guest Services onboard in order to be able to make the app functional for the sailing I was on.

Guest Services said they had to do something to link my reservation to me in order to make it enabled.  All of my other sailings showed MY SAILING except for the one I had trouble with on the ship.  

You may want to call Royal and state you can't see your reservation and see if they can figure out the missing piece to get it REALLY linked to you so it will show that MY SAILING.  

I had no issues in the app with checking in, using it to board, etc. But once I connected to the ship's wifi it wasn't recognizing that I had boarded already and allowing me to see the Cruise Compass and make dining reservations.

9 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

I have no idea how to resolve this myself, but I will tell you that when I experienced this I had to visit Guest Services onboard in order to be able to make the app functional for the sailing I was on.

Guest Services said they had to do something to link my reservation to me in order to make it enabled.  All of my other sailings showed MY SAILING except for the one I had trouble with on the ship.  

You may want to call Royal and state you can't see your reservation and see if they can figure out the missing piece to get it REALLY linked to you so it will show that MY SAILING.  

I had no issues in the app with checking in, using it to board, etc. But once I connected to the ship's wifi it wasn't recognizing that I had boarded already and allowing me to see the Cruise Compass and make dining reservations.

Oh boy….I believe this will be happening in June when the “my sailing” is applied on my adult sons  reservation