Harmony of the Seas- Fitness Center Use

I am taking two "kids" who play football and take off-season workouts seriously.  One is in his first year of college football and the other is a junior in High School.  We haven't taken any vacations due to sports for them in years.  They want to try and maintain at least their lifts for the trip and want to be able to do early workouts.  What is the process for getting into the weight room/fitness center?  How do you reserve for each day and when can you do that?  Thanks

The fitness centers are usually open between 6 and 7 am until evening for anyone, no check in required. There is plenty of equipment and free weights to satisfy them. When you get onboard, look where the center is, let them go visit so they are familiar with the layout and they can plan their routine and verify the hours. It is an early morning ritual for me even at an older age as I still actively engage in competitive sports as there are fewer people up and I enjoy their centers on all the ships we are on.