Nassau-Anthem of the Seas-Best option for relaxing beach day?

JenL11

• 4 weeks later...

Are any of the free beaches clean and safe enough to take a family to?

Cabbage Beach

I just watched a video a few days ago about some cruises that went to Cabbage Beach.  Apparently it's next door to Atlantis.  IIRC they advised taking a taxi there and back (they took a water taxi and then walked).

This was the episode where they got to the beach; the one prior was the trip there.  

TIA for any recommendations!  We are cruising on Anthem of the Seas and we are looking to spend the day in Nassau relaxing on a pretty beach.  There seem to be so many choices.  Does anyone have feedback on their best beach excursion? thank you!

We are set to go to Pearl Island on our April 2017 Allure cruise. Booked thru RCCL because of the short time in Nassau.

Pearl Island Beach Day And Snorkel With Lunch

TIME 8:00 AM-1:00 PM - TOTAL: $198.00 for the two of us.

Looks like a lot of fun: a little beach time, a little snorkel time and a bite of lunch to tide us over until we get back on board the Allure! Can you say "made to order" guacamole at Sabor!!!!

I just watched a video a few days ago about some cruises that went to Cabbage Beach.  Apparently it's next door to Atlantis.  IIRC they advised taking a taxi there and back (they took a water taxi and then walked).

This was the episode where they got to the beach; the one prior was the trip there.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dU15LPVqs&spfreload=10

Thanks a lot, just what I was looking for

Just FYI....you can get to the regular beach for free on Nassau by just doing some walking. Hubs and I even walked all the way down to the "locals" beach which was much less crowded. 

Otherwise for a more inclusive beach experience, the ones recommended above look nice