Coco Beach Club — Overwater Cabana And Full Day Pass

Farkles

If you are going to the expense of an overwater cabana, I would suggest not wasting you money and time on the waterpark. If you really want the to do the slides, grab a cabana at the waterpark and you could alway walk over to the beach for dip later. It really is one or the other. Wife and I spent about five hours at the waterpark and so this would be a complete waste of money if we had booked the beach Club, not to mention an overwater cabana.  

5 hours ago, CruisingOz said:

If you are going to the expense of an overwater cabana, I would suggest not wasting you money and time on the waterpark. If you really want the to do the slides, grab a cabana at the waterpark and you could alway walk over to the beach for dip later. It really is one or the other. Wife and I spent about five hours at the waterpark and so this would be a complete waste of money if we had booked the beach Club, not to mention an overwater cabana.  

Thank You , we are a group of 14, 7 kids ( 12-20 ) and 4 adults ( 40 ish ) and 3 in the 60's. Some will want peace & quiet & some wouldn't lol

4 hours ago, Farkles said:

Thank You , we are a group of 14, 7 kids ( 12-20 ) and 4 adults ( 40 ish ) and 3 in the 60's. Some will want peace & quiet & some wouldn't lol

Warning: The overwater cabana will only hold 8 guests while the waterpark will only hold 6 guests.  This includes entrance into Coco Beach club or the waterpark.  I would recommend a cabana for the older adults at either the Chill Beach or South Beach.  Those are the quiet areas.  All others can grab chairs near by for when they want to visit.  Then just get the waterpark admissions for those who wants it. 

On 5/11/2022 at 10:53 PM, Farkles said:

we are a group of 14, 7 kids ( 12-20 ) and 4 adults ( 40 ish ) and 3 in the 60's. Some will want peace & quiet & some wouldn't lol

This now makes sense. As there are limits on numbers in the overwater cabana and you want peace and quiet. Goodbye kids, here are your waterpark passes, see you later this afternoon at a meet up point.