xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Mar 19, 2023 - Mar 26, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• 3 months later...

So happy to see our roll call on here officially!!!

My name is Tina. I’ll be traveling with my twin boys (14) and my dear brother. We are staying in a 2 BR Aqua. I think it’s 10330.
So excited. It will be our 1st star class cruise. 
Have become completely obsessed with YouTube videos of the ship & cabins. About to start deep dive into STAR CLASS & the magical Genie!
Is it too soon to start a countdown?
‘We are also booked on ALLURE 7/2-7/9 Star class as well. Hitting up that roll call next. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Oasis of the Seas - Mar 19, 2023 - Mar 26, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 1 month later...

This is our first cruise ever and we are so excited.  I am Christine and will be traveling with my husband Tim and we are in balcony room 7182.  We are busy watching You Tube videos and checking Pinterest for all the tips and information we can find so we have a great time and don't forget anything or bring anything that we shouldn't.  So excited. 104 days remaining.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/9/2023 at 9:15 AM, morganpink2001 said:

Joined the roll call! Will be traveling with my family, Husband, Son (12) and Daughter (9). Interested if there will be other tweens on the cruise that are technically still in AO but want to use Teen Club instead. Hoping that will be allowed with parent permission! 

Robert and and my wife Sarah first timer's. Traveling with our (3) Kids from MN. 8, 10, 12! 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Mar 19, 2023 - Mar 26, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)