Current menu in the main dining room

6 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I get the reason why, but it'd be neat if one day during the cruise they had a "chef's choice" night where you don't know what you're having for dinner before you get there.

Most cruisers don't cruise enough to even notice that they are the same.  For those of us who cruise more, it would be a welcome change.  It would actually be a nice Diamond perk to have some extra choices available on one of the nights.

19 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I get the reason why, but it'd be neat if one day during the cruise they had a "chef's choice" night where you don't know what you're having for dinner before you get there.

Completely agree, I don't like to know what I'm having until I sit down and read the paper menu. Now get off my lawn youngsters! JK

At home my wife and I plan the weekly diner menu, so on a cruise the mystery is what I want.  I'm aware and understand that for certain dietary issues the menu needs to be discussed ahead of time. 

Tonight we are having Seared Salmon with Snap Peas. It will be great because the chef in this house is amazing, not me! If I didn't know what I was having and that magically appeared I'd be stoked.  I know it is coming and that just changes it for me. The clean up is easy though and that is my job! 

Hungry!