Harmony online check-in question

Wilson

We are 105 days from sailing. About 2 weeks ago Entertainment opened up and we made our reservations. On the same day I was making entertainment reservations I was somewhere in the planner and it had me take my own photo and upload. I assume that was during the online check-in procedure, but that does not open until the 90 day mark and is now locked out telling me to come back in 15 days. Was online check-in accidentally opened early and then later closed or is the passenger picture option somewhere else that I can't find now?

When we did our checkin for our Harmony 2-11 cruise they wanted a photo.  At first I couldn't get mine to work (either too large or too small) but I finally got it to work.

If you do not upload a photo it's not a big deal.  They will just take your picture at check-in but having the pic already in your file speeds up the check-in process.

I also noticed that our Set Sail Pass has our muster station on it...which I don't recall seeing before.  Maybe it was always there and I just didn't notice it.

When we did our checkin for our Harmony 2-11 cruise they wanted a photo.  At first I couldn't get mine to work (either too large or too small) but I finally got it to work.

If you do not upload a photo it's not a big deal.  They will just take your picture at check-in but having the pic already in your file speeds up the check-in process.

I also noticed that our Set Sail Pass has our muster station on it...which I don't recall seeing before.  Maybe it was always there and I just didn't notice it.

My set sail pass for my upcoming Oasis cruise does not have the muster station identified.  I suspect they put this on the QC and HoS set sail passes so that people are not "required" to go to their room before the muster drill.

My set sail pass for my upcoming Oasis cruise does not have the muster station identified. I suspect they put this on the QC and HoS set sail passes so that people are not "required" to go to their room before the muster drill.

This would be my guess as well.