Trouble downloading daughters vaccination info

Fay

Morning.  Can I please ask if anyone else from the UK has had trouble submitting their children's vaccination info on the checking in page. I have done mine and my husbands and that has been validated but keeps saying they can't validate my 14yr old.  She can't get vaccination record off nhs app as she isn't 16 so I sent them the information that is on travel pass which clearly states what she has had and when but their not accepting it.  Has anyone else had this problem, what information are you submitting for your over 12s. 

Sorry can’t help but can you tell me how you managed to download you and your husband vaccination records on the app. I’ve tried photos of the NHS record but nothing will get validated. 
Haven’t even tried my 2 daughters yet (14/12) which are both fully vaccinated. Spent ages trying to get this sorted and I consider myself to be IT savvy 🤦‍♀️

4 hours ago, Siphie said:

Sorry can’t help but can you tell me how you managed to download you and your husband vaccination records on the app. I’ve tried photos of the NHS record but nothing will get validated. 
Haven’t even tried my 2 daughters yet (14/12) which are both fully vaccinated. Spent ages trying to get this sorted and I consider myself to be IT savvy 🤦‍♀️

Its a nightmare isn't it.  For me and my husband I went into nhs app the health icon at the bottom and  then into check your covid vaccine record. I took a snapshot and then downloaded it.  I went to my gp this morning and got a print out of my daughters record so will see if they accept that.  Can I ask who you are getting antigen tests through. I've looked at lloyds but there isn't a CLIA number on it which royal caribbean are saying it has it have.

31 minutes ago, Fay said:

Its a nightmare isn't it.  For me and my husband I went into nhs app the health icon at the bottom and  then into check your covid vaccine record. I took a snapshot and then downloaded it.  I went to my gp this morning and got a print out of my daughters record so will see if they accept that.  Can I ask who you are getting antigen tests through. I've looked at lloyds but there isn't a CLIA number on it which royal caribbean are saying it has it have.

Hi Fay, Lloyd's have a UKAS number at the bottom, which is the UK equivalent. Boots use the same on their certificates.

41 minutes ago, Jason12 said:

Mine and my sons all accepted but my wife’s jeez must have tried 30 times now all different documents but still not accepted 🤬 funny thing is it rejects it as soon as a submit new documents, I think something is broken 

I tried an online chat with someone and they said they had got issues today which might be why you were having trouble. Can I ask what proof you submitted for your son .

2 hours ago, Jason12 said:

The QR code from online digital certificate 

Sorry to be a pain is that from the covid pass. This is what I first sent them and they refused. I wonder if it was because pass wasn't valid for entire cruise. I think the pass now goes to the 9th June which would cover her. Ill try again tomorrow. 

15 minutes ago, Fay said:

Sorry to be a pain is that from the covid pass. This is what I first sent them and they refused. I wonder if it was because pass wasn't valid for entire cruise. I think the pass now goes to the 9th June which would cover her. Ill try again tomorrow. 

I’ve done nothing different for 3 people but only 2 got accepted, btw it seems to be fixed now I’ve got the last one on waiting to be validated 👍

I have had the same problem, screenshot my covid pass, my printed covid passes for travel all refused. 
I saw my cardboard covid pass (the ones with your batch number, date etc) sitting on the fridge, thought I’d send them in and both mine & husbands accepted no problem!! Crazy