Barcelona Red Bus or Bus Turístic

• 2 weeks later...

Mrs Fan and I did the HOHO bus some years back in Barcelona, so I don't remember exactly which line we used. It might have been Barcelona City Tour bus (the Red one). Keep in mind that at least for our tour, there were several different loops that traversed the city.  So even though we were with a specific line, we had to change buses to get to other parts of the city.  Barcelona is a great city to visit. Also keep in mind that you will need your walking shoes if using the bus.  Tons of steps, hills, etc.  The Sagrada is great, but again lots of stairs if you want to go up into the upper sections.  I assume you know that it has been under constant construction for years and years. So, expect to see cranes, scaffolding and walled off areas.  The La Rambla was a packed mess of overpriced junk shops (it's like the Nassau of Barcelona).  We liked Park Guell and just heading down to the waterfront.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops, Guess I should have looked at the date of OP.  Oh well, maybe this will help out someone else.

IMG_20160503_125937.jpg

IMG_20160502_125016.jpg

IMG_20160503_170011 (1).jpg

IMG_20160503_142107.jpg

IMG_20160502_132055.jpg

Edited by FSUFAN
Clarification