Just getting excited!! Cruise in 4 days~!

Hi all! My boyfriend and i will be leaving Friday for a three day on Independence! i am SO EXCITED. I've only been on one cruise about 20 years ago - so this is huge for me! it's also our first real trip together!!! (Had a few road trips here and there).

No questions - just ridiculously excited and ready for a well deserved vacation!

17 minutes ago, 10-42 said:

I hope this is a new beginning for you and it's just the start of a long life of cruising, one of life's few great pleasures.  Especially when you share it with loved ones.  

Well said. I hadn't been on a single cruise until my honeymoon (wife's suggestion as she cruised as a kid).

WE sail Friday - doing the at home covid tests tomorrow!!! It's getting so close!

And yes! I love love love the idea of making this a tradition. The prices were so good I actually booked a 5 night cruise for me and the kids in July!! It will be their FIRST!!! I'm taking my mom too! I cannot wait

27 minutes ago, Caroline M said:

WE sail Friday - doing the at home covid tests tomorrow!!! It's getting so close!

And yes! I love love love the idea of making this a tradition. The prices were so good I actually booked a 5 night cruise for me and the kids in July!! It will be their FIRST!!! I'm taking my mom too! I cannot wait

Hooked before you've even gone on this one with your BF. 🤣