Is The Casita Worth It on Sea or Non Sea Days?

We will be on The Oasis in July. We got the Casita for one day during non sea day at Nassau… We stayed on the ship with Anthem in March when in Nassau and  pool area had lots of room.  This is more because my son likes shade. It is sold out for sea days. 
What has been anyones experience with it and its locations? We have not seen these before …

If you watch some of the Oasis online V-Logs you will see the Casita's. The biggest complaint is the location. Some facing the ocean on the upper decks, but they are on the other side and people are walking past all day long. Also, some are located facing inward on the ship. Another issue seems to be they offer little shade as the side are open and the top is very high allowing lots of sun in if you are looking for shade.

I was just on Wonder of the Seas for 14 days and they were never rented out.  They had a sign up after day 2 offering it for $50 per day and they were still not rented.  I can see if it was more private but you have chairs on both sides of you and people walking by.  If it is shade you are after there are lots of chairs in the shade because most guests are after the sun.

It comes with 2 drinks from the bar as well.