GoPort & check in time

Hi all! I am using GoPort to travel from my hotel in Orlando to Port Canaveral. Go Port said that they would pick me up from my hotel near the airport at 1045 am. What time should I choose for my check in time? Is there a chance that I can check in as early as 12 noon? Sorry, I’m new to cruising Royal. Thanks! 

8 hours ago, KrishnaGelot said:

Hi all! I am using GoPort to travel from my hotel in Orlando to Port Canaveral. Go Port said that they would pick me up from my hotel near the airport at 1045 am. What time should I choose for my check in time? Is there a chance that I can check in as early as 12 noon? Sorry, I’m new to cruising Royal. Thanks! 

We're also using GoPort for our cruise that leaves next Sunday, however, we combined the service and are staying at one of the hotels there.  The information sent to me says "This package includes pick-up from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM".  I'm assuming maybe it's different with travel from the airport.  Our check in time is 11am, I figure that we'll make sure that we're ready to go at 10am.  All that being said, to answer the actual question, I think you'd be fine with at noon check in!