Perfect Day Coco Cay, Bahamas - Thrill Waterpark And Or Coco Beach Club

Really depends on what you like to do. Personally, a water park is a water park - good to do once (Unless you have kids, or love slides/wave pools) so I would gravitate towards the Beach Club - However, I value the pricing around $89 USD. That being said, the food is some of the best in the fleet, anywhere and it's a more chill/pampered environment as opposed to the Oasis Lagoon (which is a party) or Chill/South Beach (nice/free beaches, but no pamper and no pool).

Both are nice areas, and I cannot think of any Cons, except the current price point.

14 hours ago, not easy being green said:

Last few times at Coco Cay we did not get off the ship.

Whether you go to the water park or not, you should definitely get off the ship and explore CocoCay. It's wonderful, even if you just go to one of the beaches or pools (no cost for that)

12 hours ago, JC Pats said:

Both are nice areas, and I cannot think of any Cons, except the current price point.

I agree with this statement.  We had a cabana in the Beach Club area for 4 people at a great price considering it included the admission into the Beach Club.  Now a cabana in the Water Park area that includes admission is tempting.   

A cabana in the Oasis Lagoon was nice too but harder to justify since there was no admission price associated with the Oasis Lagoon area.

8 hours ago, Dad2Cue said:

I agree with this statement.  We had a cabana in the Beach Club area for 4 people at a great price considering it included the admission into the Beach Club.  Now a cabana in the Water Park area that includes admission is tempting.   

A cabana in the Oasis Lagoon was nice too but harder to justify since there was no admission price associated with the Oasis Lagoon area.

If you're with a group of 4 or more.. the Oasis Cabanas (and cabanas in general) are worth it as it's a place everyone can safely drop off their stuff, relax (in the shade) and have lunch delivered. 

Our last cruise, and first time back at Coco Cay since the remodel, we got the oasis lagoon cabana and loved it. There were 6 of us, all adults. We also did the water park, which was a lot of fun. That being said, our cruise in September we are only going to get off, hang out at the beach, have some lunch and then head back to the ship. That cruise it will only be my wife and I. Can't justify spending the money for a cabana for just the two of us. 

On 5/7/2022 at 7:12 PM, not easy being green said:

Question we have not gone to Coco Cay since the "redo", I would love to do the water slide however the Beach Club is more (or less) my style.  For a lot of money we could do both, I am wondering has anyone done both, also any pros and or cons.  Last few times at Coco Cay we did not get off the ship.

Thanks in advance!

We are currently on Symphony for a B2B so have been to CocoCay twice on this trip. The 1st time, we went with the CocoCay Club. It was fabulous as it was very relaxing. Definitely not a party atmosphere but not stuffy either. The infinity pool area was very nice and the beach area had plenty of available chairs with towels waiting. The chairs had flags for drinks but we hardly had to use them as the bar staff was never far away. The restaurant was amazing as was the service.

The 2nd visit yesterday, we reserved a Chill Island Cabana. That too was an amazing experience. The personal attention from the Cabana Attendant(Byron) was exquisite. We wanted for nothing. The Cabanas were very relaxing as well. Many of us played music in our cabanas but didn’t disturb one another. The Cabana menu was nice as well. One of the greatest thing was not having to trek up to the bar or Chill Grill for food or drink!! We were only a party of 2 but we did get a really good deal. One sale brought it to $399 and that was well worth it for 2. At the current prices, we would do it only with a family group. We would definitely recommend it as a splurge!!

Not into water parks in general and we have no kids so don’t have any information on that. CocoCay is a beautiful spot and as @Matt said, it is definitely worth exploring.