Navica profile lacking middle name and USA re-entry

All of my cruise documents,booking and covid test results  is always done with my first and last name. My passport has my middle name. Ive been cruising for over 10 years and never had any issues with my middle name not being on my boarding pass/booking and other documents

59 minutes ago, shof515 said:

All of my cruise documents,booking and covid test results  is always done with my first and last name. My passport has my middle name. Ive been cruising for over 10 years and never had any issues with my middle name not being on my boarding pass/booking and other documents

This isn't for cruising, but for re-entry into the USA after a foreign cruise.

12 hours ago, ptod said:

Add a space and then your middle name after in the first name field in the Navica app.

Same thing I did!  Figured I'd better add the middle name since that's how it shows on my passport and hubby's.

We have used both, with and without middle name. The only reason for the middle name inclusion is that folks on this blog have indicated they had problems during embarkation for not having the full name. Seems to be isolated but to be sure we have added our middle names to exactly match our passport. It is an easy thing to do and alleviates any future possibilities. FYI we have been on 8 cruises since September and have yet to have an issue one way or the other. We do it just to make sure there will be no delays or issues in the future and it is a preemptive strike to eliminate possibilities.