Casitas and Key

Wondering what those on board think of the casitas? Worth the price for what you get? Are they being rented or mostly empty.

also, I have read Matt’s review of The Key as well as different opinions on different posts but wonder with the increased capacity, change from early seating to VIP reserved seating at shows and increase in Voom Surf and Stream pricing does that improve the value?

Thank you!

We found the Key to be worth it.  It was only a couple of dollars per person more than buying the Surf and Stream, which we had planned to buy anyway. Also, we booked late, after online checkins had already started, so getting the Key meant getting on a couple of hours earlier.  The Chops lunch and disembark breakfast were great. We didn't use the seating at the shows but my son did the Flowrider one morning and that was nice.

We rented a Casita on Oasis last month and found it very convenient to have a spot on the deck for the day.  Cold waters in a cooler and drink attendant was great.

I'd suggest paying attention to where your Casita is in relation to the smoking area.

I vape so we chose to be near the smoking section, suite deck and bar.  I mention the smoking area not because it was offensive on the open windy deck but to be aware if that type of nearness is an issue 😊

We had zero complaints. Loved it really 🙂