Prices for Jr. Suites

Royal IT glitch... If you want a Jr Suite and are comfortable with price, grab it before it changes ( and it will). Other benefit is you can pick your cabin location.

If price drops you can always reprice... I would strongly recommend working with a good travel advisor as well (MEI) has a great reputation on this forum.

I would just like to add that If the price drops you can reprice but there is an exception.  I used to book my room and pay the whole thing off as quickly as possible. I found out to my disadvantage that I could not reprice an identical cabin category when paid in full even if it was 6 months before the cruise date.  I was able to upgrade to a higher category cabin any time. I always book online and a travel agent might be able to accomplish the reprice for you (I do not know) but I now wait until the day I get an email telling me that it is the last day to pay for my booking so that during that time I am free to reprice.

You would think that Royal would appreciate a "Full Payment" booking??  

40 minutes ago, BigKarl said:

I would just like to add that If the price drops you can reprice but there is an exception.  I used to book my room and pay the whole thing off as quickly as possible. I found out to my disadvantage that I could not reprice an identical cabin category when paid in full even if it was 6 months before the cruise date.  I was able to upgrade to a higher category cabin any time. I always book online and a travel agent might be able to accomplish the reprice for you (I do not know) but I now wait until the day I get an email telling me that it is the last day to pay for my booking so that during that time I am free to reprice.

Are you booking under North American rules? 
If so, then you have been given bad advice. I always pay in full at booking, often years in advance. I have repriced my cabins numerous times (up until the scheduled final payment date)

2 hours ago, BigKarl said:

Wow on my very few cruise record (so far) I always booked and paid ahead of time and kept checking prices right up until the 48 hour cutoff.  I have never been told I can’t reprice same category and have been credited back quite a bit of money a few times.  Once final payment actual date arrives you can still reprice but at that point will receive an OBC for the difference.